Our escape rooms are located in Bedford Town Centre, within easy walking distance of the bus station and Greyfriars Car Park. We have sessions running throughout the day and evening, weekdays and weekends. We also have the Lock In Lounge, which can be reserved when you make your booking, for exclusive use after your game. Be aware that weekends are very popular so best to make your escape room booking early to avoid disappointment.
Book Your Experience Here
For late availability please call or text 07772 733349.
Escape Room Booking Info
- If you wish to make a booking for more than 8 people please contact us.
- 1 space in the booking system means 1 room. You do not share a room with other people, it is reserved for your party only.
- Your purchase is non-refundable, however if your booking has to be cancelled due to COVID, we are happy to provide a full refund or you can reschedule.
- No cancellations will be accepted.
- Participants need to arrive 10 minutes prior to your game start time. Don’t forget to bring any reading glasses.
- Please double-check your booking date and time.
- Please check the minimum age requirements and any special conditions for each room.
- Our escape scenarios do not require specific attire, but feel free to come dressed in character if you wish!
- From 1st October to 31st October, Extortion and The Secret Hut will be decorated in a spooky Halloween theme. There will also be live actor slots available to book separately.