Our Corporate escape room packages are a great way to reward/incentivise your workforce, as well as providing an great opportunity for existing and new team members to bond as part of a team building activity.
“Cathy was a dream to work with in arranging this very last-minute team building activity. The escape room got a big thumbs up from our team who had a great experience there.”
“Our team had such a good time at the escape room, it was frustratingly good! Luckily we managed to escape and Cathy and the team were amazing from start to finish. Would highly recommend for a team night out.”
We can cater for up to 26 people in one booking, we offer side by side bookings where groups of players can complete in different rooms to escape and also back to back bookings where groups of players can compete for the fastest escape in the same room.
We have different packages depending on the type of experience:
- Escape Room Game Experience, playing up to 4 rooms at once, with each room having a dedicated gamesmaster.
- Our premises are fully licensed, so you can incorporate drinks on arrival, during or after a game.
- We can also add on a cocktail masterclass at our sister venue, The Cellar Bar to further extend your event.
- Finally we can provide custom food packages at either location from afternoon tea to full cold sweet and savoury buffet.
These are some of the companies that have played our escape room experience as part of a corporate event:
We can customise your experience to suit your budget or timings. Our fully stocked bar can be hired as part of the occasion and drinks either paid as you go or prepaid. We can provide drinks on arrival and also in between sessions, the bar can also be used after your booking for as long as you want.
- 60 minutes of escape game play, longer if you choose the back to back option
- Exclusive use of our Lock In Lounge Bar
- 30 minute brief and debrief
- A dedicated Games Host to coordinate your experience
For a full list of our corporate options please contact us using the form below.