You and a group of friends decide to spend a weekend in Bedford sightseeing. You rent a large house from a holiday rental website. It was supposed to be a fun relaxing weekend with friends. That is until you hear a noise downstairs in the middle of the night.
You go downstairs and realize that someone has been in the house and turned all the power off. You sense that they are still outside watching you but can’t be sure. A growing sense of dread engulfs you..
You wake the others and two of you try to open the front door and take a look around – the back door and all windows are locked – there is no way to escape….
Max No of Players
Escape Rate %
- Children under 10 are not permitted to take part in the game.
- The recommended age due to the complexity of the puzzles is 12+.
- Children 10 to 12 years old must be accompanied by a full paying adult in the room.
- Those 13 to 15 playing on their own must have an adult over the age of 18 present onsite.
- This room starts off in the dark and is a creepy room. It is not a scare/horror room at all.
- Extortion is a search heavy non-linear room.
- This room has smoke effects.