Gin & Panic
When the Fairfax family are wiped out in a plane crash the keys to the Wharf Distillery are given to you – the closest living relative. Having no previous knowledge of gin making you open the door to the distillery and start to realize what you have taken on.
There is a rumour that the recipe to the famous Wharf Gin was never written down, it was kept secret by the family as they did not trust anyone to not copy it. The recipe had been handed down through generations but alas no one considered what would happen if the entire family disappeared overnight.
Looking at the order book you see that time is now critical. You have assembled a team of friends who are keen to help you run the distillery but first you need to find out the list of ingredients that go into the famous gin and start the distilling process. To make matters worse one of your suppliers has called the liquidators in to close the company down. You have 1 hour to find the recipe and start producing gin before the liquidator arrives.
Max No of Players
Escape Rate %
- Children under 10 are not permitted to take part in the game.
- The recommended age due to the complexity of the puzzles is 12+.
- Children 10 to 12 years old must be accompanied by a full paying adult in the room.
- Those 13 to 15 must have an adult over the age of 18 either playing or present onsite.
- Gin & Panic is a linear room and has a maths/science theme.