During the security upgrade of the infamous Penitentiary in San Francisco Bay a secret high speed monorail was installed deep under the sea and a secret underground vault was created by Premier Protection, a world renowned security firm.
It was thought that the prison being on an island and once again having the most advanced security ever seen, would be the perfect place to build the world’s most impenetrable Vault. It quickly became the go to place for the super rich to safely and securely store their valuables.
Clients boarded the monorail at a disused pier in the San Francisco harbour, from there they were blindfolded for the high speed 5 minute journey to the vault, location unknown. Only 1 group of up to 6 people could visit at any one time. Once in the Vault customers were given 1 hour of privacy with their valuables before being asked to leave.
During a recent robbery of a very expensive house you and your accomplices find a strange key which you all agree unlocks a safety deposit box, but after multiple attempts to figure out which bank the key belongs to you decide there can only be one option left. You make the call giving the name of the victim and arrange an appointment this afternoon. Not content with stealing the contents of the victims security box you decide that you and your friends can pull off the most outrageous bank heist in history.
The Vault is combined with Return to The Rock in a different scenario to create our unique 2 hour game – Audacious. Therefore it is advisable to not book either room indivdually if you plan to play Audacious in the future.
Max No of Players
Escape Rate %
- Children under 10 are not permitted to take part in the game.
- The recommended age due to the complexity of the puzzles is 12+.
- Children 10 to 12 years old must be accompanied by a full paying adult in the room.
- Those 13 to 15 must have an adult over the age of 18 either playing or present onsite.
- Theatrical effects including strobe lighting are used in the room.
- The Vault has a mix of linear and non-linear puzzle flow.